Finding the latest Android APK of apps, tech and games

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Polaris Office + PDF apps for android

Took my email address automatically during first run and sent me a welcome mail which I didn't like. Pinch zoom doesn't work for presentation slide shows. Slide transition doesn't feel natural. I used polaris office 4 daily on my older phone, this version only saves to the cloud unless you pay $4/month to be able to save to your own device

Polaris Office + PDF apps for android Excel Spreadsheets:
-Compatible with xls and xlsx formats
-Over 300 formulas for Arithmetic, Finance, Date/time, Statistical, Database, Look up and more!
-Standard Filters, templates, 20 2D/3D charts, 173 different shapes

Powerpoint Presentations:
-Change timing or interface of slide transitions
-View animations
-Format slides
-Add Notes 
 -Compatible with ppt and pptx formats
-34 slide transition effects
-Play slideshow from selected slide

PowerPoint bought to life with a stylus enabled app! Just d right app I needed to make d most of PowerPoint using my note stylus. Even d ms office version is not as versatile...  It's great app however I find that reopening a file causes it to lock up occasionally and the file comes as recovered status which is annoying as I don't know what data I've lost.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Polaris Office + PDF apps for android

0 comments:

Post a Comment