Finding the latest Android APK of apps, tech and games

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free for android

I also notice random aircrafts either flying or preparing to take off which cause me to crash into them a few times. I feel this Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free for android needs to be improve. I would also like to get some ATC action. More interaction needed I love the game just waiting for the new games.

● Age rating disclaimer
Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free does NOT contain violence nor any other mature content. You're free to play it together with your children of any age. We bet your boys and girls are gonna love it!

● Play it anywhere
Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free does NOT require any internet connection. You can enjoy it in the subway, or while traveling on a real plane, or in the car on the road, or during services in a temple (or maybe even on toilet!)

+ Fun and challenging missions: emergencies, rescue missions, rough landings, fires, races
+ Immersive scenario: explore a huge open map with tons of surprises in free flight mode
+ Intuitive mobile controls and an ADDICTING gameplay

Data gone Ok, so I was a senior captain. I had so much progress, but when I started the game I was at novice and it was like I deleted the game then reinstalled it. The thing was, I didn't. Other wise, It's Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free for android a great game. 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Flight Pilot Simulator 3D Free for android

0 comments:

Post a Comment