I already don't use
explore, I'm about to sto using Chrome Browser android apps, if it gets any bigger or adds
more unnessary functions. How do you shut off facebook notifications in chrome, do know if I
turned it on, but I can't findout how to cancel it. Facebook already
alerts me, I don't need two apps alerting me.
• Voice Search - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• Translate - easily read webpages in any language
• Intuitive Gestures - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them by swiping from side to side on the toolbar
• Sync Across Devices - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• Save Data - reduce mobile data usage by up to 50% while browsing
• Faster Browsing - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
Please add 'Bookmark all tabs' so that we can open Chrome by means of laptop or desktop and actually appreciate the content rather than be forced to keep it on the smaller screen. Pick up where you left off on your other devices with tab sync, search by voice, and save up to 50% of data usage while browsing. I know that Android Chrome has synchronization with regular desktop Chrome, but it only shows about 10 tabs at a time, and you have to open them individually to bookmark or review either way.